BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Such A Despair Day

Today, was just a suck and moody day...Many things happened today..exam results..assunta..and my competition..To my deary Miss Assunta, if you're not willing to teach us,and you have no intension and eager to teach anymore, can you please get out of our sight..For your information, you're so damn annoying in front of us...If curse really come true, then i wish you'll been fired by the government..Another thing is, when the school off, I met Mr.Lee, he told me that I'm disqualify because my essay's ending wasn't complete, if I could complete my ending everything will go on fine...quite disappointed because I really work hard on it..and I still remember a promises I made with my friend..I'm sorry I failed to do it..AND, monthly test, I got 10/100 for addmaths, and even C for chinese, such a disappointing result I have never get..Sigh...Maybe, it's true to say..Who cares? but, I care.







God, if you heard me...give me a truth sight..I'm really confusing with people and anything..

I need help,

sometimes.



0 comments: